This time I bring you some tips to improve batting in baseball, I hope they serve. These tips are very useful for most players at the amateur level.
1) Concentration: It is important to feel relaxed, comfortable, focused and ready to do the work that you transmit your coach from third base when he is in the batter’s box. Getting to the stadium with clear and positive mind to perform at their best.
Will more common error: Many players when the dugout they do is waste your time and are not pending launcher to study its weaknesses and releases are types.
2) Selecting the Beat: An important factor is to choose a bat with which the batter can handle your swing properly. Swing speed within the area of strike determine the length and weight of your bat to use. A heavy bat wreak havoc on its mechanical slowing your swing.Something very important and clear is the fact that his bat speed is to determine the distance, not if the bat is heavy or light.
Will more common error: Choose someone else beats personal comfort or to believe that because the bat is larger and heavier the hit will be stronger.
3) Hold the Bat: The most ideal way to hold the bat is supposed to be the base of the toes.A batter who holds the bat in the wave of the palm slow down your bat. Put your left hand and slide it to the bottom part of the bat, his right hand then accommodated in the upper part of his left hand with the middle knuckles aligned.
Will more common error: Grab the bat too far below or above the adequacy;? bat tied (very close to the body pitches).
4) Hands: The hands are placed over the area strike in order to have a clear view of each release. This helps the hitter to hit the ball in one direction. For you to make a good swing your elbows should touch the ribs thus bringing the strength of the back leg to the front and hitting the ball freely extending his arms.
Will more common error: Separate hands together.
5) Hips: The hips should not move too early to see clearly not launch its “swing” will automatically notify them when to start the movement.
Will more common error: Forward movement of the hips.
6) Shoulders: The shoulder of the front will be the driver to hit the ball. If the launch is broken (curve, slider, sinker, etc.) then you must put the shoulder above the ball.
Will more common error: Bad timing metérsele shoulders and below the broken pitches.
7) The head and eyes: Never lose the ball string and the look should always be placed on the pitch. Your chin will be aligned with the left shoulder looking with both eyes pitcher since making his throwing motion until you release the ball so try to decipher the pitching, then follow with the eye the path of the ball and look at the seams to predict the movement will have the same.
Common mistake else: take my eyes off the post.
Following these tips and putting them into practice can safely be a good hitter but be aware that certain natural virtues such as reflexes, speed, good eyesight and strength are needed.
As a bonus I leave these tips: Choose a good bat; Keep your head down and stuck back when the launch comes; Their attention should be exclusively on the ball; just let him swing the pitches in zone strike ; have patience; learn to bat for all directions of the park; look at the pitcher with two eyes around your nose; be aggressive in the drawer of batting; Keep your arms relaxed; stick to releases; with two strikes in the count seeks contact and no power.